Are you under 30 years and looking for employment?
Nicole Dronca, CGA is hiring a bookkeeper.
Description of duties and components of job:
– Banking entries and reconcilliations
– Reconcilliation of various GL accounts
– Preparation of monthly fixed assets journal entries as well as payroll journal entries
– Preparation and remittance of any government filings
– Monitoring and analyis of all general expenses for all clients.
Basic skills required for the training position:
– Knowledge of Quickbooks and Caseware an asset
– Bookeeping experience 1-3 years
– Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database, and the internet
– Familiarity with office equipment such as fax machines, photocopiers and scanners
– Good keyboarding and data entry speed
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Send your resume by e-mail at email@example.com